The NCAA has extended the recruiting dead period until April 15th, which means that there will be no official visits or any other form of in-person recruiting until, at least, after that date. While some players have and will continue to take visits on their own, this news still means that recruiting will have been in a dead period for almost a full year.
In the latest episode of the Lacrosse Bucket Podcast, Tanner answers questions from the mailbag that pertain to what the dead period being extended means for the class of 2022. Also, questions regarding Dave Pietramala’s future in coaching, and Rutgers’ recruiting efforts in the 2022 class will be addressed.
Remember, you can send in your questions to the mailbag via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Twitter (@LacrosseBucket or @Tanner_Demling), or Instagram (@Lacrosse_Bucket_). Mailbag questions are answered every Sunday on our special mailbag episode.
What are The Top 15 Jobs in College Lacrosse? – Lacrosse Bucket Podcast
- What are The Top 15 Jobs in College Lacrosse?
- Sunday Mailbag: NCAA Dead Period Pushed Back | Dave Pietramala's Future? | Rutgers Recruiting Success in DC
- Dox Aitken Not Returning at UVA, What's The Future of Ivy League Lacrosse?
- Potential Breakout Players in 2021
- Mailbag Sunday: What to Expect From Villanova? | How Bright is The Future at Colgate? | And more